GOC yn chwilio am Aelodau Annibynnol o'r Panel i gefnogi recriwtio aelodau
Rydym yn recriwtio ar gyfer un neu fwy o Aelodau Panel Annibynnol a fydd yn cefnogi recriwtio aelodau sy'n gwasanaethu ar ein Cyngor, Pwyllgorau a rhai paneli a byrddau.
As a member of the appointment panel, they will help shortlist candidates, conduct interviews and contribute to the panel’s final decision to appoint.
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Experience of senior executive or non-executive recruitment, selection and appointment processes, or other comparable experience;
- Experience of actively promoting and embedding equality, diversity within selection and appointment processes;
- Understand the role and purpose of statutory healthcare regulation in the UK, and the role and purpose of the GOC;
- Be familiar with Good practice in making council appointments (PSA guidance, June 2022), or an equivalent governance code for public appointments; the public appointments principles and the Nolan Principles;
- Experience of how diverse groups bring their lived experiences as transferable skills and experiences;
- Have good interpersonal skills and be willing to challenge, where necessary, while working as a member of an appointment panel; and
- Have experience of reviewing and synthesising large volumes of information and preparing high quality independent reports within specified timescales.
The deadline to apply is midnight on Sunday 3 March 2024.
Please note that due to the nature of this role, GOC registrants, members, employees or workers are not able to apply.